Dr. Awadallah graduated from Columbia University School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2010. Then, he pursued his surgical residency at the State University NY Downstate Medical Center along with his Doctorate of Medicine (MD). Furthermore, he went on to pursue a fellowship in head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstructive surgery at North Memorial Medical Center in Minneapolis Minnesota in 2019.
Dr. Awadallah came back to the greater New York area where he grew up and joined the teaching faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine/New York Presbyterian in 2019. He was appointed Section Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the VA Hospital of New Jersey.
He has been in private practice since his graduation out of residency in 2016. His vast experience has expertly trained him to perform full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery, encompassing dental alveolar surgery, implant reconstruction with associated grafting procedures, temporomandibular joint management and surgery, and facial reconstructive surgery, as well as surgical oncology procedures.
Dr. Awadallah joined our practice on a full time capacity and he is looking forward to meeting all of you in person and attending to your patient’s needs. Dr. Saker, Dr. Kirpalani, and Dr. Awadallah staff our Glen Rock and Ramsey locations six days a week including Saturday mornings.
Dr. Awadallah holds the following certifications and licenses:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certified
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- New York State Medical, Dental, and Dental General Anesthesia
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration
- New Jersey State Dental License
- New Jersey OMS Specialty Certificate
A Member of the following prestigious entities:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Outside of the office, he is a freelance financial investor, enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, loves to travel and serve the community through the ALMS group, a subsidiary of the United Way.