Dr. Awadallah graduated from Columbia University School of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2010. He then went on to earn his Doctor of Medicine (MD) from the State University of New York Downstate in 2013. In addition to having a dual degree, he is board certified, fellowship trained, and experienced in hospital and officed based oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Awadallah aims to take a patient centered approach to build a positive rapport with each patient and implement individualized treatment plans based on their own needs. He vast experience has expertly trained him to perform oral, maxillofacial, microvascular, temporomandibular joint, jaw, and facial reconstructive surgery, as well as surgical oncology procedures.
Dr. Awadallah holds the following certifications and licenses:
- American Board of Oral Surgery Certified
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- New York State Medical, Dental, and Dental General Anesthesia
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration
- New Jersey State Dental License
- New Jersey OMS Specialty Certificate
A Member of the following prestigious entities:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Outside of the office, he is a freelance financial investor, enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, loves to travel and serve the community through the ALMS group, a subsidiary of the United Way.