Understanding Oral Surgery in Glen Rock and Ramsey
For most dental issues, visiting a general dentist in your area can provide you with treatments that will resolve your problems quickly. For some more complicated or extensive procedures, however, you may need the assistance of Dr. Sakar or the team at Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center to resolve your difficulties and to provide you with the best care possible in Glen Rock and Ramsey. Here are some facts you and your family should know about general dentistry and oral surgery from Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center.
General Dentistry vs. Oral Surgery
Understanding the difference between general dentistry procedures and oral surgeries can help you determine whether you will need the services of a dentist or an oral surgeon. Oral surgeons have additional training in surgical techniques and may have a degree in medicine as well as a degree in dentistry. This allows you and your family to receive the specialized care you need when you need it most.
At Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center, Dr. Sakar and his team make any oral surgery an easy process at their Glen Rock and Ramsey offices. You can receive the best treatment for your specific set of needs in our office. Here are some of the most common procedures done by either a general dentist or an oral surgeon.
- Preventive dental services include teeth cleanings, examinations, and dental X-rays.
- Simple extractions and fillings are also considered to be general dentistry services.
- Crowns and bridges can provide you with added support for damaged teeth or replacements for a single missing tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dentures are another dental service typically performed by a general dentistry team.
- The removal of wisdom teeth or severely damaged teeth is usually performed by Dr. Sakar and his team at Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center. This ensures that all fragments of the tooth are removed during your surgical procedure. Wisdom teeth often become impacted, which means that they push on other teeth because of a lack of room in your jaw for these teeth. Your oral surgeon can carefully remove impacted wisdom teeth to free up room in your jaw and to provide you with added help in managing pain or potential damage that wisdom teeth can cause.
- Oral surgery may be required to remove pockets of infection caused by periodontal disease, correct deformities of the palate or lips, remove oral cancers, and restore the proper function and alignment of the jaw. These maxillofacial and periodontal oral surgeries must be performed by Dr. Sakar and his team at Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center to achieve the best results for you and your family members. Our oral surgeons provide safe and effective surgical options in our office that can allow you to receive the right care in a comfortable and familiar setting.
- Dental implants are usually applied by an oral surgeon to ensure precise placement and the right surgical approach to these dental solutions. When your dental implants have healed in place, our dentists will apply artificial teeth, bridges, or dentures to these titanium or zirconia implants. This will help you look your best and feel more confident in all your interactions with others.
- If other treatment options do not produce the desired results, surgical intervention for sleep apnea may be recommended by your doctor or dentist. Dr. Sakar and our oral surgeons at Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center give practical help in managing sleep apnea effectively and in the most proactive and long-lasting way possible.
If you need to see an oral surgeon, Dr. Sakar and his skilled team of oral surgeons will find the right options for your needs and your budget to make your treatment as affordable as possible for you and your family. We also offer payment plans that will allow you to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period. If you are concerned about the expense involved in oral surgery, we will work with you to find the right options for you regardless of your budgetary restrictions.
Why Choose Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center for Your Oral Surgery Needs?
If you are looking for the best solutions for oral surgery in Glen Rock and Ramsey, Dr. Sakar and his team at Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center provide oral surgery treatments to restore your teeth and gums to a healthy condition. Some of the most important reasons to choose our office for your oral surgery needs are:
- Convenient location and scheduling: Our easy-to-reach location and convenient appointment times make Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center a practical choice for you and your family. We can provide you with the care you need on a schedule that works for you.
- Friendly staff: Our team has the experience and the caring attitude you want when undergoing oral surgery. We work with you to make your experience as painless and pleasant as possible.
- An extensive lineup of services for you and your family: From cosmetic dentistry to help you look your best to oral surgery procedures, Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center is here to help when you need the best dental care for yourself or your family.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with us for your oral surgery needs. At Ridgewood Oral Surgery & Implant Center, Dr. Sakar and his skilled team are here for all of you in Glen Rock and Ramsey.
on Feb 28th, 2023
Filed under Blog . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Tags: oral surgery
Comments are closed.